Someone once said that there is no such thing as small business. We believe this is true. Due to their nature, not all online businesses require the highest level of service we can offer. If your site is mostly driven by word of mouth and you have a strong offline presence, we might have just the thing for you. A free server monitoring service for life!
If your business depends on the company website to keep your clients informed about changes, share your office location and provide some basic interaction, we can offer you a free server monitoring service for life. We will check your server round the clock and inform you if it goes down.
While being one of our entry-level services, we assure you that it employs all the know-how we have gathered in the last decade. You will get free email notification each time we detect that your server is not running. We only have one simple rule – One account per customer.
We will monitor whether the server running behind your website is working properly. It makes no difference if you host your website on a free hosting provider, an in-house hosting solution or shared hosting. You will be able to choose one monitoring location. This is more than enough if your business is strictly local. If you provide service to people living in San Francisco, then your website really needs to be visible mostly to people in San Francisco.
We will not forward your details to third parties, and you will receive no emails from such. You can't go wrong with a free service, can you? We won't display any ads too. We would rather like it that you are happy with our service in the long run. So, let's break it down.
We offer you:
- Free server monitoring for life
- One monitoring location
- Round the clock server status check
- Instant email alerts
- Server status timeline
- One account per customer
- Next level of service for just 5$ per month.
What we won't do is:
- Let your server go offline unnoticed
- Flood your inbox with emails about service upgrades options. (We might contact you every now and then with updates about services and new prices for regular service.)
- Share your details with third parties.
- Display advertisements of any kind
Our free lifetime monitoring is suitable for:
- Local business owners
- Hobby & personal websites
- Small websites with informational purpose
- Anyone not too sure to go ahead with the full service.
- Anyone who would like to test our service
If you like to see how the system works before you register for the free service, then go right ahead and log in with our Demo account. Happy monitoring!