The Web Server and Website Monitoring Service, trusted by 40268 customers
Press Room > Newsletters > Past Newsletter Issue |
December 22, 2006
WebSitePulse Year End Newsletter
Dear Valued Customer,
I will keep it short and simple with our last Newsletter for 2006. (We have yours and 65,000 more Targets to monitor for all our Customers).
On behalf of our dedicated team, I would like to share with you some numbers that probably best describe our accomplishments in 2006:
- Performed over 2,000,000,000 (two billion) Availability And Uptime Tests for its Customers;
- Detected over 17,000,000 (seventeen million) Malfunctions;
- Sent out over 5,000,000 (five million) Alert Notifications;
- Prepared over 10,000 (ten thousand) Individual Performance Reports;
- Published over 200 (two hundred) Availability And Uptime Reports for four major web-based industries of significant interest to online visitors;
- Added three new monitoring stations in its Global Monitoring Network;
- Developed and integrated over 30 (thirty) service features, options and upgrades;
- Launched the most cost-efficient monitoring platform in the industry; a completely redesigned website, and an improved Control Panel for the benefit of its Customers;
- Pioneered a 30 days free trial with no limitations of the usage of all available service features and options;
- Offered the most competitive prices in the web-monitoring industry through its new "Proof of Confidence" price matching standard;
And here is the best part:
As usually, WebSitePulse is prepared to be your reliable Holiday Shift.
For your complete comfort and peace of mind during the Holidays, our 24/7 live Customer Support will be available to answer your questions; to double check the status of your critical web systems and components; to leverage your troubleshooting procedures; to communicate and follow up with your hosting providers, as needed.
And - as usually - it is free for all our Customers.
Thank you for being part of our success, and thank you for your business!
Enjoy the Holidays,
Iavor Marinoff - CEO