Performance Tracking > 2008 Vacation Planning > Report Highlights |
2008 Vacation Planning Report Highlights
- June 12, 2008 Bookit.com showed 403-Forbidden page to their leading page Bookit.com showed 403-Forbidden page to their leading page for more than 2 hours between 7am and 9am from all monitoring locations. The problem was resolved 2 hours later, at 9:22am. By now, this is the major problem recorded for bookit.com at WebSitePulse 2008 Vacation Planning report.
- June 8, 2008 Orbitz.com had some issues with the post search-results screens that are showing the selected hotel information, returning the visitors to the search screen, instead of showing the selected hotel information. The problem was caught at the early hours of the day between 2AM and 3:30AM, and even for one hour and half, the problem shouldn't be considered as a major fault which can affect the overall performance of Orbitz.com
- May 24, 2008 Wotif.com was unavailable for almost four hours. Starting from 17:39 CET the site was unavailable reporting "Couldn't connect to host" error. On 21:14CET the network problem was resolved, but a "Site maintenance" label appeared on the home page in the next half hour. However the "unplanned" maintenance finished at 21:41CET, when all of our monitoring locations reported OK status.
- May 21, 2008 Venere.com was unavailable for three hours Starting from 9:49 pm on 20th May up until 01:00 am EST of the next day, the website experienced problems with their search page showing "400 - Bad Request" page to the users.
- May 19, 2008 Three of the monitored websites were having problems on May 19th. The first one was Hotel.com with timeout issues on their search page for 40 minutes.
The second problem caught by our monitoring agent was on Priceline.com with "503 - Service Unavailable" for 10 minutes.
The third web site was wotif.com with content verification problems on the page that should display holiday destinations in the US. Despite that fact we can conclude that this problem was minor, affecting only one part of the total service functionality.
- May 18, 2008 Two sites included in 2008 Vacation Planning report are having problems. The problematic sites are bookit.com (with connection timeout errors and empty replies from their web server, confirmed from all monitoring locations included in the report), and wotif.com (with content verification errors, caused by incorrect transaction processings).