RTSP Basic Target Type
Use RTSP basic target type to monitor whether your RTSP server is working and accepting connections.
The monitoring agent will send a simple OPTIONS request and will check if the server responds within the configured time limit and if the response contains a valid RTSP response header. The default port for the RTSP server is 554 which can be changed from the target configuration page.
- Basic Target Types
- RTSP Advanced Target Type
- FTP Basic Target Type
- IMAP Basic Type
- POP3 Basic target type
- RTSP / Real-Time Streaming Protocol
- RTSP Status Codes
- FTP / File Transfer Protocol
- Ping / Packet Internet Gropper
- HTTP / HyperText Transfer Protocol
Frequently asked questions
- Can you monitor wireless routers?
- What is the purpose of Traceroute information and how to activate it?