Press Room > Newsletters > Past Newsletter Issue |
December 24, 2004
WebSitePulse Holiday Giveaway
Dear Valued Customer,
With the best time of the year approaching, the entire staff of WSP and I personally, would like to thank you for your business in 2004, and wish you Happy Holidays and the best of success in 2005.
Allow me to take a moment of your time to tell you about some great news from WSP that will help your e-business be more efficient and more profitable in the year ahead:
1. First of all, I would like to assure you that our dedicated team will continue to provide uninterrupted, continuous service during the holidays. Our commitment for 365/24/7 monitoring of your web-systems and e-business transactions with error detection and notification will not change, and we will be there for you and your peace of mind.
Our detailed reports will be available for you to analyze after the Holidays. Nevertheless, as long as you do not hear from us, celebrate and enjoy yourself, knowing all is well.
2. Second, I would like to briefly mention some of our plans for 2005 that will help you make running your e-business even smoother:
- A completely updated version of our services will become available to you during the first half of 2005;
- New and improved services will be added for your convenience and for even better protection of your Internet properties and web-based assets;
- You will have the opportunity to enjoy our new website, improved interface, customer-friendly control panel, and - as always - our fully-customizable features;
- We will continue the deployment of our monitoring network globally by adding another 10-15 monitoring stations in Europe, Asia, and in the US;
3. Finally, we believe that the Holidays are a great time for gifts.
Therefore, I am pleased to announce the WEBSITEPULSE HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY!
Win a brand new Hewlett-Packard Pocket PC PDA valued at $280!
With the PDA-compatible format of our Control Panel, you might want to go to http://pda.WebSitePulse.com, and check the real-time status of your monitored servers and URLs.
We will give away an HP Pocket PC PDA to one lucky WebSitePulse user each week for the next three weeks.
Click here to win!
Good luck and best wishes for the upcoming Holidays, as well as for 2005.
Iavor Marinoff, CEO