Press Room > Latest News > News Item |
December 21, 2005
WebSitePulse Opens its New Web Monitoring System to New and Existing Customers
WebSitePulse opens up its totally re-engineered and redesigned system for advanced website monitoring, server monitoring, application monitoring and email system monitoring, error notifications, real time diagnostics and reporting.
The hosted remote monitoring service is brought to a higher level of sophistication by integrating a set of best-in-class options with a number of innovative features such as:
- optimized calculation of the cost per monitored Target;
- individual, Target-specific configurations;
- improved charts with more data critical to web-performance analysis;
- Customer-specific levels of access for each individual account;
- forced monitoring upon error, snapshot of web pages upon error and many more.
Existing and potential Customers are invited to open free, fully functional accounts, to test the different features and options and to provide their feedback. WebSitePulse launched the largest Holiday giveaway in the web monitoring industry to stimulate the feedback and to take full advantage of the Beta testing of the monitoring system. The official opening for the press and the industry analysts will be announced at a later date.
To read more about the WebSitePulse new features, please go to the Monitoring Service Features page.