Services > Email System Monitoring with Round-Trip |
Email System Monitoring with Round-Trip
The WebSitePulse email system monitoring service provides 24/7 remote monitoring of availability and performance of a sample email round-trip 2-step session, to ensure that your incoming and outgoing email services are working properly and in a timely manner from an end-to-end perspective. The email monitoring agent will connect to the outgoing (SMTP) mail server, send a test message, and then will connect and login into your incoming (POP3 or IMAP) server and try to retrieve the message. If the message is retrieved, the test is successful and the message will be deleted from your email system. If the message cannot be retrieved, the test failed and real-time multimedia alerts will be triggered and sent to the designated contacts. The alerts and the reports will clearly indicate at which stage the email system test failed, so troubleshooting can be performed in minimum time. The email system monitoring is performed simultaneously from up to 2 monitoring locations of our Global monitoring network and monitoring intervals up to every 15 minutes. Eliminate the risk of lost and delayed or non-functional email communication with your customers and associates.
- 30-day Free Email Monitoring Service!
- The email system monitoring service with round-trip starts immediately without costly IT investments and long implementation periods of client-side software
- 24/7 remote monitoring - monitor email systems around the clock from our Global Monitoring Network up to every 15 minutes
- Supports SSL enabled protocols like POP3S, IMAPS and SMTP over SSL
- Supports two SMTP authentication methods - Plain and CRAM MD5 authentication
- Supports primary and secondary SMTP servers configuration with default manual set up. Optionally can be configured to retrieve SMTP servers list from MX records and if sending is unsuccessful to use the next server according to the MX priority.
- Forced email monitoring upon error detection
- Immediate error detection with "triple stage" verification process from three independent monitoring resources
- Instant multimedia alerts by SMS, phone, email, Instant messenger and other
- Flexible and customizable alert escalation schedules to unlimited number of notification contacts
- Do Not Disturb times when contacts are not to be notified
- Multi-level location correlated notification system based on the number of monitoring locations detecting an error
- Target dependency rules for alerts optimization
- Email system maintenance schedules
- Performance and availability reports with up to the minute overall and detailed email round-trip information across multiple monitoring locations
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports by email indicating your email system uptime and performance
- 24/7 live customer support by email and phone
- Provides instant multimedia alerts with details about problems detected with your critical email systems, including details about the stage the error occurred
- Reduces email systems downtime by up to 80% compared to typical downtime without monitoring and error notification services
- Helps and simplifies detection and resolution of problems with email systems, email applications and email hardware
- Dramatically reduces the time to troubleshoot failed email applications and equipment
- Minimizes IT cost and expenses
- Provides complete overview of a sample email round-trip performance, to proactively locate and fix bottlenecks in your email systems and applications
- Improves communication experience with customers and associates and avoid lost or delayed valuable email communications
- Eliminates the risk of loss of revenue and credibility
- Increases the efficiency of mission-critical e-business operations
- 30-day Free Email Monitoring!
- A typical 2-step email system monitoring service with round-trip starts at $7/month
- Pay only for the email monitoring and alert notification services you use
- 30-day money back guarantee
- We'll beat any price for comparable monitoring services
Please use our Instant Price Quote to create your own monitoring service configurations including any level of service.
Some of the most popular email system monitoring service configurations are:
1 hour interval
1 monitoring location
|$7.00/month||add to quote|
30 min. interval
1 monitoring location
|$11.00/month||add to quote|
15 min. interval
1 monitoring location
|$21.00/month||add to quote|
For custom web monitoring and server monitoring solutions, suggestions or questions, and how to purchase or trial the WebSitePulse remote monitoring services please contact Sales at 1-888-WSPULSE (977-8573) x1 or via email at
Stop Worrying! Sign-up for a 30-day Free monitoring service with WebSitePulse!