Policies > Billing Policy |
WebSitePulse Billing Policy
As a customer of WebSitePulse, please take some time to review and become familiar with our Billing policy and procedures. The purpose of this document is to clarify and facilitate our business relationship with you. Based on mutual trust and respect, the compliance with the Billing policy can ensure a maximum benefit for both sides.
1. You will need to provide billing information for your account after your free trial is over and you decide to continue using our services, or in the event you open a paid account without free trial. To provide billing information over the web site, please log in at http://www.websitepulse.com/, go to the “Account” section, select billing information, choose your preferred payment method, fill in the information and submit it.
2. For your protection we do not keep your billing information on our web servers. It is sent directly to our billing department over a secure connection only.
3. Your charges for the first and the last month that you use our services will be prorated. The price is calculated on a daily basis in accordance with your monthly plan value and the changes you have applied.
4. Our billing cycle starts on 1st and ends at the last day of each month.
5. We issue your invoice at the beginning of each month for services provided the previous month. Every month, between the 1st and the 5th your invoice will become available in your "Billing History" section and you will be notified by email to your billing email address.
6. Once your Invoice is issued you have not more than 30 days to make the payment, unless special arrangements have been made with our Billing Department.
7. We accept four types of payment:7.1.a Credit Card Recurring payment (with auto charge):
If you select to pay by Credit Card for the services provided by WebSitePulse your card will be automatically charged between the 5th and the 10th of each month. You will receive your payment receipt by email to your billing email address.
Accounts with Non-Usable Credit Cards
Credit cards on file are non-usable when any of the following occurs:
If a credit card payment fails, the customer will receive an e-mail notification to the billing email address on file to update the credit card details. If the Credit card information is not updated and no other payment is received in appropriate time, it may result in service interruption. Service reactivation fees may apply.
7.1.b Credit Card payment with manual charge:If you select to pay manually by Credit Card for the services provided by WebSitePulse you will receive an email to your billing email address.
7.2. PayPal payment:This payment method requires that you log on to your control panel and go to "Billing History". Under every unpaid invoice there will be "Pay by PayPal" link which you should click on to make the transfer. You can also use our PayPal address which is firstname.lastname@example.org
7.3. Check payment:To pay by check you have to send it to our mailing address:
For clients outside the USA this method will create mailing expenses and may slow the billing process. We recommend either choosing other payment method or prepaying for several months, which will significantly ease the operation for both sides.
8. If you decide and prepay for certain period you will be free to change your plan and account settings at any time. When the prepaid period expires, you will be notified. The service will be automatically renewed and a new invoice will be issued for the same period unless otherwise specified.
9. If necessary, an adjustment statement will be issued to reflect any changes to the account during the prepaid period and the account will be credited/debited for the respective amount.
10. We do not apply a cancelation fee.
11. You can update your billing information at any time online by logging into the control panel and going to "Billing information".
12. Periodically it may become necessary for WebSitePulse.com to contact the customer. If the information provided to us is not up-to-date, it may lead to the customer failing to receive notices. The customer is solely responsible for keeping all billing information current at all times.
13. WebSitePulse.com is not responsible for actions taken as a result of a customer's failure to respond to WebSitePulse.com's notices.
If you have questions that are not answered in this document please contact us at email@example.com or at US Toll Free 1-888-WSPULSE and International 1-407-380-1600. Our Sales and Support teams are available 24/7