1. Data Collection and UsageWe may collect and process any of the following information about you and we refer to this as “Personal Information” throughout this policy:
1.1 Account information
You may give us information about yourself by using the online forms provided on the Website or by contacting us by phone, e-mail or other means.
The information you give us may include: email address, name, mailing address, telephone number, messaging handles, company name, company address, credit card information, job title, account information, and any updates to information provided to us.
Please note that we need certain types of information so that we can provide services to you. If you do not provide us with such information, or if you ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access our services. This information may be used for the following purposes:
- to allow you to access and use the Website and to register for an account;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us via the website, email, phone call or other channels such as “Live Chat”
- to allow you to participate in interactive features, such as “Live Chat”, when you choose to do so.
- to notify you about changes to our products or services and to keep you informed about our fees and charges.
- to carry out activities in the legitimate interests of WebSitePulse, for example, pursuing debt, ensuring the security of our services and Website;
- to verify your identity in order to prevent and detect money laundering and fraud;
- to take other action you request when you supply the Information.
1.2 Contact information
This is the information you give us so we could send you monitoring alerts and reports – it may include name, email addresses, telephone number, messaging contacts. Additionally when you use our mobile apps and request us to send you alerts via those apps we will collect the device ID. This information will be used to provide the service(s) you have requested like sending monitoring alerts and reports to the contacts you have configured carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
1.3 System log
Every change to your account settings will be logged with date/time, IP address, user identifier and URL. This information is available to the users authorized by you or the account administrator and may be reviewed by our staff when tracking a security issue or upon request from an authorized account user.
1.4 Information we collect about you.
Each time you visit the Website we may automatically collect some technical information including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect to our site, the URL you have requested, date/time of the request, domain name and country which requests information, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. Such data is anonymised as far as is reasonably possible and you will not be identifiable from the data collected. It will be used for the purposes of improving and maintaining our Website, preparing reports or compiling statistics in order to improve our services.
3. Data Retention.We retain Personal Information for as long as you use the services we provide and then as required to comply with applicable laws.
4. Disclosure of Information.We will not sell, hire, lease, rent or in any way share your Personal Information that we collect to any third party except as expressly set forth in this Section.
4.1 Categories of Third Parties:
4.2 Other Third-Party Disclosures.
We will also disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal obligation, any lawful request from government or law enforcement officials and as may be required to meet national security or law enforcement requirements or prevent illegal activity;
- in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or any other agreement or to respond to any claims, to protect our rights or the rights of a third party, to protect the safety of any person or to prevent any illegal activity;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of WebSitePulse, our customers or other persons. This may include exchanging information with other organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
The Personal Information may also be processed by staff operating in the United States or outside the EEA or Switzerland working for us. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of our services to you, the processing of transactions and/or the provision of support services. By providing us with your Personal Information you acknowledge any such transfer, storage and processing.
6. Protection of Personal InformationWebSitePulse is committed to taking steps to protect the Information you provide to us, including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard Information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Information is accessed only by authorized staff who are instructed to handle Information with confidentiality. It is protected by firewalls and standard industry security measures. We will also transmit sensitive information and transactional data using strong encryption.
Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website or our services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
7. Your RightsYou may contact us at any time, to request that we:
- update any Personal Information which is out of date or incorrect;
- delete any Personal Information which we are holding about you;
- restrict the way that we process your Personal Information;
- provide you with a copy of any Personal Information which we hold about you.
When you visit our websites, cookies will be placed on your computer or device to maximize your experience and to help us understand how we can improve our site. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you can set your browser to either reject all cookies, to allow “trusted” sites to set them, or to accept only those cookies from those sites you are currently on. However, turning off cookies will hinder your ability to access, use, or navigate portions of the site.