Web security is one of the most important aspects of any online business strategy as almost all websites are constantly targeted by third parties trying to gain exposure or collect sensitive data.
Our Network Vulnerability Monitoring will scan your servers and firewalls for more than 60,000 known security issues and exploits and will provide you with useful information and recommendations on how to make your systems and servers more secure.
No need to install any software on your sideAll tests are done remotely and simulate the scans that real attackers do. The results are available within minutes.
Able to check basically all operating systemsWindows, Mac, Linux, Solaris, BSD, Cisco iOS, IBM iSeries are all supported. The different tests are updated daily and when new vulnerabilities are found, they are added and tested for.
All databases are supported as wellOracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, etc. Web applications are also tested for vulnerabilities (web servers and web services)
We can detect compromised systemsWe scan for most known backdoors, viruses and malware that leave your system vulnerable to attacks from outside your network.
- 24/7 remote monitoring Monitor virtually any TCP/UDP service and device connected to the Internet.
- Daily monitoring interval Monitoring intervals can be set up from as often as once a day to once a week
- Redundant global monitoring network with failover All monitoring locations of our Global network are monitored for availability and connectivity; if any of them fails or loses connection to the Internet, all monitoring processes are automatically transferred and start to perform from another monitoring location which is fully functional at that time.
- Configurable downtime periods If you have scheduled maintenance windows, configure time periods for each target during which monitoring will be automatically suspended and then automatically resumed at the end of the period to avoid unnecessary alerts.
- Custom time zone for every target Select specific time-zone for every target based on its location or your preferences; all timestamps for this target are shown in its time-zone.
- Suspend/activate monitoring at any time Manually suspend monitoring of any or all targets and manually resume monitoring when needed.
- Multi-media alert notifications Alerts can be delivered via email, text message (SMS), voice call, instant message, IOS or Android push notifications, SNMP traps or HTTP requests.
- Advanced alert escalation schedule Receive alerts only for specific error types or after a specific number of failures; select the number of failure notifications to be sent if the problem continues; alert cycles - restart the alert cycle if a target is down for too long.
- "Do not disturb" periods Time periods during which no alerts will be sent to the contact.
- Custom alert contents Different alerts for different errors; custom alert sender; custom message length; custom message contents with target-specific tags of information.
- Custom time zone for every contact Select specific time-zone for every contact based on its location or your preferences; all timestamps for this contact are shown in its time zone.
- Target dependency rules for alerts optimization Create custom dependency rules for each target to modify the alerts behavior based on the current status of one or more targets. For example if a target depends on another one that is currently down, no alerts will be sent for the first one, avoiding unnecessary alerts.
- Multiple voice and SMS gateways For better and faster alert delivery, we maintain multiple SMS and voice gateways; when creating or editing an alert contact, you can test and choose the best gateway for each voice or SMS contact in your account.
- Detailed real-time reports Variety of online reports containing up to the minute details from multiple monitoring locations including the latest checks made; reports include daily, weekly and monthly summaries, uptime/downtime, average response times by day and week, status history by month; reports can be emailed to one or more email recipients in your account or can be displayed publicly on your website or on another domain.
- Response time breakdown Details for DNS, connect, redirect time, first byte and last byte times.
- Timestamps in local time-zone As each target has its own time-zone, all reports are shown in the target local time-zone.
- Download raw monitoring data The raw logs are available for download in various formats (XML, CSV, TXT), which then can be used to create your own reports.
- Advanced real-time APIs Your applications can connect to our system and get real-time data about a monitored target.
What our clients say...
Not only is WebSitePulse easy to use but it provides great flexibility in its monitoring and alerting capabilities plus extremely responsive customer support all at a very reasonable price.
I have yet to find another provider that even comes close to offering the same services even close to the same prices. Thanks to everyone at WebSitePulse for making IT easier for me :)
It adds a lot of value to our business and we really appreciate your excellent service. I’d be happy to recommend you to anyone.