Custom port monitoring - request
Enter the request that should be sent to the monitored server - if you are unsure what you should enter in this field please contact our support for assistance.
If you want to include ASCII control characters or binary data in the Custom Port Request field please add them using backslash and the decimal ASCII code of the character - \002, \011 etc. For example the new line character which is 0A in hex, should be entered like \010.
This article applies only to Custom port monitoring.
- Custom Port Target Type
- Custom Script Example
- Custom Request Header
- Force SIP OPTIONS request
- Accept-Language HTTP header
Frequently asked questions
- Does WebSitePulse offer DNS monitoring?
- What types of applications are monitored?
- Can you monitor wireless routers?
- What is WSDL / Web Service Definition Language?