Custom Mail Headers
This field specifies additional mail headers that will be included in the test message that is being sent to your servers.
The monitoring agent automatically adds the required mail headers such as Subject,Message-ID,Mime-Version,X-Mailer,Content-Type, etc.
The names and the values of each additional header must be separated by ":" (for example Content-Type: text/html), listed one per line.
- Custom Request Header
- Custom Script Example
- Secondary Mail Server
- Custom Port Target Type
- Custom port monitoring - request
- SMTP / Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
- MX record / Mail exchanger record
- IMAP / Internet Message Access Protocol
- POP3 / Post Office Protocol 3
Frequently asked questions
- How do I use the e-mail gateway on my cell phone to receive notifications?
- Can I pay for the Service by check?
- Do you provide technical support?
- What types of applications are monitored?
- Can you monitor wireless routers?