Voice call contact
The Voice Call contacts receive alerts by a phone call. A human voice will announce the details of the error based on your customization of the alert message for each individual voice contact. Each call to these numbers is charged at the current rate, billed to your monthly invoice. This notification service is currently available for the US, Canada and UK phone numbers.
The Voice Call contacts cannot receive reports by mail.
- SIP / Session Initiation Protocol
- SNMP contact
- Instant Messenger Contact
- Email contact
- SOAP / Simple Object Access Protocol
Frequently asked questions
- I have more questions before I decide to use your services. How do I get answers?
- Can I pay for the Service by check?
- Does WebSitePulse.com service work through a firewall?
- How do I Manage my account?
- Do you provide technical support?