Using Tooltips for quick access to details
Place your mouse over a target, contact or monitoring location and a small box will appear containing supplementary information regarding the item. All items supported by tooltips are underlined with a dotted line. To turn the tooltips on and off go to your user settings screen located in "Account -> Users Management"
- Link to test results
- Notification contacts
- Target Details Page Help
- Client-side certificates
- Content Snapshot
- SOAP / Simple Object Access Protocol
- IMAP / Internet Message Access Protocol
- Voice call contact
Frequently asked questions
- What is WSDL / Web Service Definition Language?
- Can I pay for the Service by check?
- How can I monitor a secure IMAP?
- Does WebSitePulse.com service work through a firewall?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?