A mission-critical subscription-based remote website, web server and web transaction monitoring service, providing accessibility, availability and performance monitoring with real time alert and reporting services for Internet-connected Web Systems. WebSitePulse will monitor up to every 1 minute virtually any TCP- or UDP-enabled Internet Web System, including but not limited to:
# Web Sites
# Web Servers (HTTP)
# Secure Web Servers (HTTPS)
# Domain Name Servers (DNS)
# E-mail Servers (SMTP, POP, IMAP)
# Telnet Servers (Telnet, SSH)
# Custom Servers and Applications
# Routers and Firewalls
# Website content and forms
# CGI, ASP, PHP and other Scripts
# Secure Web Page Performance
# E-business Web Transactions
Be informed! Whenever your website becomes inaccessible, returns incorrect data, displays unauthorized contents, or responds slowly to connection requests,WebSitePulse will alert you within seconds of the event via email, Phone Call, SMS, cell phone, pager or instant messaging.
- Configure your Country-specific Date Formats
- Using Tooltips for quick access to details
- Using Firefox browser? Take the Current Status with you.
- Current Status for your Google page
- HTTP Status Codes - 3xx
- Monitored host
- RTSP Basic Target Type
- Keywords that should not appear
- Recovery messages
Frequently asked questions
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?
- Do you provide WAP monitoring?
- What happens if the problem with my website persists?
- Why do you support multiple geographic monitoring stations?
- Do you accept credit cards?