A mission-critical subscription-based remote website, web server and web transaction monitoring service, providing accessibility, availability and performance monitoring with real time alert and reporting services for Internet-connected Web Systems. WebSitePulse will monitor up to every 1 minute virtually any TCP- or UDP-enabled Internet Web System, including but not limited to:
# Web Sites
# Web Servers (HTTP)
# Secure Web Servers (HTTPS)
# Domain Name Servers (DNS)
# E-mail Servers (SMTP, POP, IMAP)
# Telnet Servers (Telnet, SSH)
# Custom Servers and Applications
# Routers and Firewalls
# Website content and forms
# CGI, ASP, PHP and other Scripts
# Secure Web Page Performance
# E-business Web Transactions
Be informed! Whenever your website becomes inaccessible, returns incorrect data, displays unauthorized contents, or responds slowly to connection requests,WebSitePulse will alert you within seconds of the event via email, Phone Call, SMS, cell phone, pager or instant messaging.
- Using Firefox browser? Take the Current Status with you.
- Current Status for your Google page
- Configure your Country-specific Date Formats
- Using Tooltips for quick access to details
- Maximum alerts per cycle
- Custom Script Example
- Target Type
- SSH Basic Target Type
- Notification Limit Reached Alert
Frequently asked questions
- How to set Android and iOS notification contacts
- What is the purpose of Traceroute information and how to activate it?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?
- How can I prevent monitoring from throwing off my website statistics?
- How often does WebSitePulse.com check my site?