A mission-critical subscription-based remote website, web server and web transaction monitoring service, providing accessibility, availability and performance monitoring with real time alert and reporting services for Internet-connected Web Systems. WebSitePulse will monitor up to every 1 minute virtually any TCP- or UDP-enabled Internet Web System, including but not limited to:
# Web Sites
# Web Servers (HTTP)
# Secure Web Servers (HTTPS)
# Domain Name Servers (DNS)
# E-mail Servers (SMTP, POP, IMAP)
# Telnet Servers (Telnet, SSH)
# Custom Servers and Applications
# Routers and Firewalls
# Website content and forms
# CGI, ASP, PHP and other Scripts
# Secure Web Page Performance
# E-business Web Transactions
Be informed! Whenever your website becomes inaccessible, returns incorrect data, displays unauthorized contents, or responds slowly to connection requests,WebSitePulse will alert you within seconds of the event via email, Phone Call, SMS, cell phone, pager or instant messaging.
- Current Status for your Google page
- Using Firefox browser? Take the Current Status with you.
- Using Tooltips for quick access to details
- Configure your Country-specific Date Formats
- Exclude URLs from a fullpage test
- Monitoring Frequency
- Check Timeout / Connection Timeout
- Include Traceroute Information
- Monitoring Locations
Frequently asked questions
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?
- Do I have to download and install client software on my website to use your monitoring service?
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?
- My Website is hosted with an ISP. How would your monitoring services help me?
- What types of applications are monitored?