Delay before receiving mail
The "Delay" configuration parameter tells how long the monitoring agent should wait before testing whether the test email message was delivered properly. By default this value is set to 30 seconds and in most cases there is no need to change it.
- Secondary Mail Server
- Custom Mail Headers
- Test Email Address
- Mail Round-trip scenarios
- HTTP Status Codes - 5xx
- SMTP / Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
- MX record / Mail exchanger record
- IMAP / Internet Message Access Protocol
- POP3 / Post Office Protocol 3
Frequently asked questions
- What is a Ping?
- How do I use the e-mail gateway on my cell phone to receive notifications?
- Can I pay for the Service by check?
- Do you provide technical support?
- I can monitor my own servers locally. Why do I need WebSitePulse.com?