I can monitor my own servers locally. Why do I need WebSitePulse.com?
Often, your servers appear to be working just fine from within your office. You can retrieve web pages, ping the router, etc. WebSitePulse.com does more than monitoring the up/down status of your website and web server. Individual servers (SMTP, DNS, HTTP, etc) are checked with their respective protocols to ensure the server itself is responding properly. Most importantly, WebSitePulse.com tells you if your servers are really available to your customers and to the rest of the world, because we perform monitoring over the internet from different worldwide locations. You will always know with certainty that mail is deliverable, that your DNS server is resolving or that your website is returning requests and delivering content.
- Monitor SSL/TLS enabled servers
- Mail Round-trip scenarios
- Location Correlated Notification Level
- Enable HTTP Compression
- RTMP Advanced Target
Frequently asked questions
- Can I monitor more than one Website with WebSitePulse.com?
- Do you monitor free space in /var or zombies?
- How to monitor a SQL server?
- How can I monitor a secure IMAP?
- Can WebSitePulse monitor SFTP?