MD5 checksunm test
If the MD5 checksum test is selected our monitoring agent will compare a hash calculated from your page content with a value that is cached in the WebSitePulse.com database. If the values are not equal you will be alerted respectively. The cached value is saved right after you update the target configuration and will stay the same until the target is updated again. That is why to avoid false positives, you will have to re-save your monitoring configuration every time you update your site.
This article applies to the Performance, Full-page and the Transaction monitoring services only.
- Filesize check
- HTTPS Performance Target Type
- HTTP Performance Target Type
- Check date
- HTTP Advanced Target Type
- MX record / Mail exchanger record
- SSL / Secure Sockets Layer
- DNS / Domain Name System (Service)
- TLS / Transport Layer Security
Frequently asked questions
- Can I pay for the Service by check?
- How to prevent web browsers from caching?
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?
- My Website is hosted with an ISP. How would your monitoring services help me?
- How to monitor a SQL server?