What exactly is being checked and monitored?
We check and monitor the availability, response time, DNS lookup and relative performance of your website and its server protocols. We also check the file size of a particular page, the content and if predefined keywords are found. For more details please refer to the Features page.
- Mail Round-trip scenarios
- FTP Performance Target Type
- IMAP Advanced Target Type
- Sender email address
- Include Traceroute Information
- SOAP / Simple Object Access Protocol
- Monitoring Agent
- Web Transaction
- SSL / Secure Sockets Layer
- Outside the Firewall
Frequently asked questions
- How often does WebSitePulse.com check my site?
- Do you provide WAP monitoring?
- How can I prevent monitoring from throwing off my website statistics?
- Why do you support multiple geographic monitoring stations?