HTTPS Performance Target Type
The HTTPS Performance option allows you to monitor the contents of a specific HTTPS page. The HTTPS Performance check includes the steps from HTTPS Advanced check and in addition downloads the page contents.
More complex HTTP requests is possible to be sent to your server. You can choose to match the page contents against specific keywords or check the filesize and/or MD5 checksum.
- Current Status for your Google page
- Using Firefox browser? Take the Current Status with you.
- Using Tooltips for quick access to details
- Configure your Country-specific Date Formats
- Performance Monitoring Target Types
- HTTP Performance Target Type
- FTP Performance Target Type
- HTTPS Full-page Target Type
- HTTP Full-page Target Type
Frequently asked questions
- Will your service affect the performance of my site?
- How to monitor a SQL server?
- Why do you support multiple geographic monitoring stations?
- Does your service support Secure Socket Layer for ecommerce transactions?
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?