The WebSitePulse.com monitoring agent is capable of testing all the images presented on a web page, including not only the images called by tags but also body and table background images. There are two options for monitoring images in a web page. First you can choose to download all images on the page and record the time and the status of each one of them. Second you can only check if the image is present on the web server without downloading it. This test will still measure the time needed to connect to your HTTP/S server and the time it took before your web server responded. The images test will not check Flash movies, Java applets or other plugable components. These components are included in the "Other Inline" group and to monitor those you should configure that group as well.
- Maximum depth level
- HTTPS Full-page Target Type
- HTTP Full-page Target Type
- Number of references to test
- HTTP basic target type
Frequently asked questions
- Can I pay for the Service by check?
- How to prevent web browsers from caching?
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?
- My Website is hosted with an ISP. How would your monitoring services help me?
- How to monitor a SQL server?