Content time, also referred to as time to download the last byte, is the time in seconds that it takes a website to deliver all of its content (images, HTML, and other objects) from the web server where it resides to the client browser or the WebSitePulse agent. You can measure the content time and other components of your website with our Website Test tool.
- Content Snapshot
- Content changes percentage
- FTP Performance Target Type
- HTTP Performance Target Type
- Enable HTTP Compression
Frequently asked questions
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?
- How to monitor a SQL server?
- Does it matter what my Website and Web server technical platform is (example: NT, Apache, Linux, UNIX, MAC)?
- What is a Ping?
- I can monitor my own servers locally. Why do I need WebSitePulse.com?