Email round-trip transaction
The WebSitePulse.com email transaction monitoring agent will connect to the SMTP server, send a test message, and then repeatedly will try to log into your POP3 server and retrieve the message until the message is received or until a pre-configured time limit is reached. At the end, if the test was successful the message will be deleted.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I use the e-mail gateway on my cell phone to receive notifications?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?
- I have more questions before I decide to use your services. How do I get answers?
- Do you provide technical support?
- What types of applications are monitored?