What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?
It is very important that your website responds quickly and is accessible for your customers, users and visitors all the time. A website that is frequently inaccessible or slow to respond is likely to lose you business and destroy customer loyalty.
WebSitePulse is a leading provider of global, independent and objective monitoring of the availability and performance of web sites, servers and network components, e-business transactions and web applications, email systems and email round-trip transactions.
The advanced monitoring service ensures reliable early problem and error detection with multi-stage verification process, followed by real-time multimedia alerts. When there is a problem, you will be the first to know, so you can begin troubleshooting before your customers start calling you. Evaluate your Web Hosting company and require better service or select a better web-hosting provider.
- 24x7 website and its key components monitoring
- Immediate notification of problems
- Web-based real-time reports of historical data
- Quick and accurate diagnosis of problems when they do occur
- Requires zero capital investment
- Instant set-up and immediate results
- No software to install or maintain
- No integration issues and no technology risk
- Measures end-user perspective
- No technical experience or training necessary
- Scalable to meet growing enterprise and e-business demands
- Current Status for your Google page
- Using Firefox browser? Take the Current Status with you.
- Using Tooltips for quick access to details
- Configure your Country-specific Date Formats
- Reuse HTTP connections
- Exclude URLs from a fullpage test
- Monitoring Frequency
- Check Timeout / Connection Timeout
- Include Traceroute Information
Frequently asked questions
- My Website is hosted with an ISP. How would your monitoring services help me?
- Do I have to download and install client software on my website to use your monitoring service?
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?
- What types of applications are monitored?
- What should I monitor?