Sender email address
All the test messages sent during the Email Transaction checks will be sent from email@example.com, but if you want you can add a different email address that will be used as a sender. Please notice that if the test email to which the messages are sent, doesn't work for some reason, it is highly possible that the messages will be returned to the address you have specified in the "Send messages from" field.
- Test Email Address
- Email round-trip transaction
- SMTP server configuration
- SMTP Servers Configuration
- Secondary Mail Server
- Email contact
- SMTP / Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
- MX record / Mail exchanger record
- Numeric Pagers Contacts
- POP3 / Post Office Protocol 3
Frequently asked questions
- How do I use the e-mail gateway on my cell phone to receive notifications?
- I have more questions before I decide to use your services. How do I get answers?
- Do you provide technical support?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?
- What types of applications are monitored?