SMTP server configuration
To configure the SMTP server that will be used to send the test message in the first step of the email round-trip test you should select at least the host and the port of your mail server and a test email address to send the messages to. Optionally you can add a different email address for the "From" headers of the test messages that will be sent by our monitoring agent and choose whether to PING the SMTP server on every test.
- SMTP Servers Configuration
- SMTP Authentication
- Mail Round-trip scenarios
- Configure a server for receiving mail
- SMTP Target Type
- SMTP / Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
- IIS / Internet Information Services
- CRAM-MD5 SMTP authentication
- SNMP contact
Frequently asked questions
- What should I monitor?
- I can monitor my own servers locally. Why do I need WebSitePulse.com?
- What types of applications are monitored?
- What is the purpose of Traceroute information and how to activate it?
- How can I monitor a secure IMAP?