IMAP Basic Type
The IMAP Basic check makes connection socket to your IMAP server (by default on port 143) and waits for positive reply "OK" message as defined in RFC 3501.
All other replies are considered to be wrong.
- IMAP / Internet Message Access Protocol
- FTP / File Transfer Protocol
- URL Contacts
- Ping / Packet Internet Gropper
Frequently asked questions
- How can I monitor a secure IMAP?
- Can you monitor wireless routers?
- What is the purpose of Traceroute information and how to activate it?
- How to monitor a SQL server?
- Does WebSitePulse offer DNS monitoring?