In TCP/IP and UDP networks, an endpoint to a logical connection. A port is identified for each address and protocol by a 16-bit number, commonly known as the port number. The port numbers identify what type of ports they are. For example, port 80 is used for HTTP traffic.
- Monitored port
- Custom Port Target Type
- Basic Target Types
- DNS Server Target Type
- Monitor SSL enabled servers
Frequently asked questions
- Can you monitor wireless routers?
- Can WebSitePulse monitor SFTP?
- Does WebSitePulse offer DNS monitoring?
- What types of applications are monitored?
- Does your service support Secure Socket Layer for ecommerce transactions?