This field should contain one or more keywords separated by commas (,) that should be present in the response returned by the monitored server. Our keyword check is case sensitive so please enter the keywords in exactly the same way as they appear in the content returned by your server or you might get alerted that the monitored target is not responding properly.
A keyword can be any string up to 255 characters including parts of HTML or source code.
- Keywords that should not appear
- Protocol and Content related alerts
- FTP Performance Target Type
- HTTPS Performance Target Type
- HTTP Performance Target Type
Frequently asked questions