MS SQL Advanced Target Type
When you use MS SQL Advanced Target Type our monitoring agent will try to create a connection to a MS SQL server and will run a specific test.
You will be alerted if the authentication to the SQL server fails or if a selected status variable is outside some predefined limit.
- RTMP Advanced Target
- Advanced Target Types
- HTTP Advanced Target Type
- SIP Advanced target type
- MySQL Advanced Target Type
Frequently asked questions
- How can I monitor a secure IMAP?
- Does WebSitePulse offer DNS monitoring?
- How to prevent web browsers from caching?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?