SIP Advanced target type
Use SIP Advanced target monitoring option to monitor if your SIP server is running properly.
The monitoring agent will connect to your server and register a session using the credentials provided in the targets configuration. If you do not want to create new sessions on every test you can use OPTIONS requests instead. It will just check the response headers received from your server for validity. The default port for the SIP server is 5060, which can be changed from the target configuration page.
- RTMP Advanced Target
- Advanced Target Types
- MS SQL Advanced Target Type
- HTTP Advanced Target Type
- MySQL Advanced Target Type
Frequently asked questions
- How can I monitor a secure IMAP?
- Does WebSitePulse offer DNS monitoring?
- How to prevent web browsers from caching?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?