MySQL Advanced Target Type
When you choose MySQL Advanced Target Type our monitoring agent will try to create a connection to a MySQL server and will run a specific test. You will be alerted if the authentication to the MySQL server fails or if a selected status variable is outside some predefined limit.
If you just want to test whether your MySQL server is up without checking its status we recommend you to use the MySQL Basic Target Type
- MySQL Basic Target Type
- Advanced Target Types
- RTMP Advanced Target
- MS SQL Advanced Target Type
- HTTP Advanced Target Type
Frequently asked questions
- How to monitor a SQL server?
- How can I monitor a secure IMAP?
- Does WebSitePulse offer DNS monitoring?
- How to prevent web browsers from caching?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?