POP3 Basic target type
The POP3 Basic check makes connection socket to your POP3 server (by default on port 110) and waits for positive reply "+OK" message as defined in RFC 1939.
If the POP3 server doesn't reply with valid welcome message, the check is marked as Bad with "Error in response" status.
- Basic Target Types
- POP3 Advanced Target Type
- Target Type
- Mail Round-trip scenarios
- FTP Basic Target Type
- POP3 / Post Office Protocol 3
- FTP / File Transfer Protocol
- Ping / Packet Internet Gropper
- HTTP / HyperText Transfer Protocol
Frequently asked questions
- What types of applications are monitored?
- What should I monitor?
- Can you monitor wireless routers?
- What is the purpose of Traceroute information and how to activate it?