What should I monitor?
To ensure that your website is working properly, all available servers need to be monitored. These are: the HTTP server which delivers you website pages, the HTTPS server if you have secure area on your website and use the Secure server, the FTP server if you provide files for download to your customers, SMTP and POP3 servers to make sure your incoming and outgoing email is moving, etc.
- Monitor SSL/TLS enabled servers
- Mail Round-trip scenarios
- Location Correlated Notification Level
- Enable HTTP Compression
- RTMP Advanced Target
Frequently asked questions
- Can I monitor more than one Website with WebSitePulse.com?
- Do you monitor free space in /var or zombies?
- How to monitor a SQL server?
- How can I monitor a secure IMAP?
- Can WebSitePulse monitor SFTP?