RTSP Advanced Target Type
Use RTSP Advanced Target Type to monitor whether your RTSP server is accepting connections and serving streams.
The monitoring agent will send a DESCRIBE request for a specific media stream and will check if the server responds within the configured time limit and if the response contains a valid RTSP response header. You can also configure the agent to test for specific keywords within the stream description. The default port for the RTSP server is 554 which can be changed from the target configuration page.
- RTSP Basic Target Type
- Advanced Target Types
- RTMP Advanced Target
- MS SQL Advanced Target Type
- HTTP Advanced Target Type
Frequently asked questions
- How can I monitor a secure IMAP?
- Does WebSitePulse offer DNS monitoring?
- How to prevent web browsers from caching?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?