This is the UIN/Screen Name of the contact that will receive instant alerts.
Additional steps required for Telegram users
After you create and save the contact in your WebSitePulse control panel you need to add @websitepulsebot to the chat where you want to receive alerts. The username is required to link your account with the appropriate chat ID.
If you have already added the WebSitePulse Bot you can use the /chatid command to retrieve the Telegram Chat ID and create a notification contact later with a screen name formatted as [username]:[chatid]
Additional steps required for HipChat users
1. Create a token with a scope 'Send Notifications' for a room
2. From the room Summary page record the Api ID
3. In your WebSitePulse control panel create an instant messaging contact and enter your screen name in the following format:
Frequently asked questions
- I have a user name/password protected page. Can your service verify it is working?
- What happens if your system detects a problem with my monitored website and web server?
- Can WebSitePulse.com notify multiple contacts upon a failure?
- Do you accept credit cards?