What happens if your system detects a problem with my monitored website and web server?
Every time we detect that there is a problem with your website and web server, we verify the problem from several other locations to make sure that the problem exists and to reduce the number of false alerts. Once we verify the problem, we notify all your contacts via email, phone, pager, instant messenger, contact URL or SNMP trap. Also you can configure Takeover rules. Messages can be customized to reach specific recipients at specified times, specific number of times, during specific hours, and after a problem is detected specific number of consequent times.
Frequently asked questions
- Is it possible that some of the alerts I receive are false?
- Can WebSitePulse.com notify multiple contacts upon a failure?
- How to set Android and iOS notification contacts
- Why do you support multiple geographic monitoring stations?
- What does it mean when my contacts are notified that my system is down?