Content Snapshot is an option which saves a copy of the server response or of the web page content. Snapshots are produced for every last check for free and snapshots on error are optional. The snapshots are saved for future reference and are available from different areas of the control panel like target details, real-time reports, etc.
Frequently asked questions
- What is the purpose of Traceroute information and how to activate it?
- How to monitor a SQL server?
- Does it matter what my Website and Web server technical platform is (example: NT, Apache, Linux, UNIX, MAC)?
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?
- I can monitor my own servers locally. Why do I need WebSitePulse.com?