Web application is an application that is accessed over the Internet or an intranet. It is usually structured as a three-tiered application. In this form, a Web browser as the first tier sends requests to the middle tier - an engine using some dynamic Web content technology (such as ASP, ASP.NET, CGI, ColdFusion, JSP/Java, PHP, etc.), which services them by making queries and updates against a database - the third tier, and generates a user interface.
- API / Application Programming Interface
- Proxy server
- End user
Frequently asked questions
- What is WSDL / Web Service Definition Language?
- Do you provide WAP monitoring?
- Do I have to download and install client software on my website to use your monitoring service?
- What types of applications are monitored?