User Agent String
The User-Agent string is an identification string sent with every request to your web server. If you wish you can select a custom User-Agent string to be used with the targets in your account. This feature is useful in case you want to easily filter all visits by our monitoring agent or if your application serves different content depending on the User-agent string.
This article applies to the Full-page and the Transaction monitoring services only.
- Force SIP OPTIONS request
- Dashboard Help
- Target Details Page Help
- HTTP Status Codes - 2xx
Frequently asked questions
- I have a user name/password protected page. Can your service verify it is working?
- How can I prevent monitoring from throwing off my website statistics?
- Does it matter what my Website and Web server technical platform is (example: NT, Apache, Linux, UNIX, MAC)?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?