Enter the username, the password and if applicable the domain that the WebSitePulse.com monitoring agent will use to authenticate itself. If no username and password are provided the monitoring agent will try to open the requested resource without credentials or if possible will try to login as an anonymous user.
Please notice that if you want to monitor an application level credentials on a website you will need to enter the username, the password and any other parameters that are transferred to your application in the Query String field.
- SMTP Authentication
- Client-side certificates
- IMAP Advanced Target Type
- MS SQL Advanced Target Type
- MySQL Advanced Target Type
Frequently asked questions
- How can I monitor a secure IMAP?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?
- Do I have to download and install client software on my website to use your monitoring service?
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?
- My Website is hosted with an ISP. How would your monitoring services help me?