HTTP Status Codes - 2xx
2xx - Successful
This group of status codes indicates that the client's request was successfully received, understood, and accepted.
200 - OK
This server response means that the request is successful and the requested information is returned to the client.
201 - Created
The request has been fulfilled successfully and the server created a new resource. The response usually includes a list with the newly created resource characteristics and locations from which the user or user agent can choose the one most appropriate.
- Using Firefox browser? Take the Current Status with you.
- Current Status for your Google page
- Where is the Current Status
Frequently asked questions
- Do you provide WAP monitoring?
- What is WSDL / Web Service Definition Language?
- I can monitor my own servers locally. Why do I need WebSitePulse.com?
- Does WebSitePulse offer DNS monitoring?
- What types of applications are monitored?