The status message retrieved by the WebSitePulse.com monitoring agent. It includes the HTTP status messages, the specific protocol messages and the description of the problem detected.
- Using Firefox browser? Take the Current Status with you.
- Current Status for your Google page
- Where is the Current Status
- Using Tooltips for quick access to details
- Location status
- HTTP Status Codes - 1xx
- FTP Basic Target Type
- HTTP Status Codes - 2xx
- HTTP Status Codes - 5xx
Frequently asked questions
- Do you provide WAP monitoring?
- Does WebSitePulse offer DNS monitoring?
- What is WSDL / Web Service Definition Language?
- How to prevent web browsers from caching?
- I can monitor my own servers locally. Why do I need WebSitePulse.com?