HTTP Full-page Target Type
The HTTP Full-page option allows you to monitor the contents of a specific HTTP page including all page components like images, styles etc.
The HTTP Full-page check includes the steps of HTTP Performance Type but also downloads all page components and if required follows the links on the page to test if they are working properly. As in the HTTP performance test you can match the page contents against specific keywords or check the filesize and/or MD5 checksum.
- HTTPS Full-page Target Type
- HTTP basic target type
- URL protocol
- Exclude URLs from a fullpage test
- Target Type
Frequently asked questions
- Do you provide WAP monitoring?
- How to monitor a SQL server?
- How to prevent web browsers from caching?
- I have a user name/password protected page. Can your service verify it is working?
- What types of applications are monitored?