Select the appropriate protocol that will be used to monitor your target. Currently the full-page / transaction monitoring works with the following protocols - HTTP, HTTPS (secure HTTP) and FTP.
This article applies to Full-page and Transaction monitoring only.
- Connection protocol
- Target Status
- Record next step in transaction
- Transaction Start URL
- Force SSL version
- IP / Internet Protocol
- NNTP / Network News Transfer Protocol
- ICMP / Internet Control Message Protocol
- FTP / File Transfer Protocol
- RTSP / Real-Time Streaming Protocol
Frequently asked questions
- What does it mean when my contacts are notified that my system is down?
- Do you provide WAP monitoring?
- How often does WebSitePulse.com check my site?
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?