HTTP Performance Target Type
The HTTP Performance option allows you to monitor the content of specific HTTP page. The HTTP Performance check includes the steps from HTTP Advanced check, but also downloads the page content. You can match the page content against specific keywords or check the filesize and/or MD5 checksum.
- Performance Monitoring Target Types
- HTTP Full-page Target Type
- HTTPS Performance Target Type
- Target Type
- Reuse HTTP connections
Frequently asked questions
- Will your service affect the performance of my site?
- How to monitor a SQL server?
- Why do you support multiple geographic monitoring stations?
- Does your service support Secure Socket Layer for ecommerce transactions?
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?