Does your service support Secure Socket Layer for ecommerce transactions?
Yes, WebSitePulse.com capabilities include the monitoring of Web pages that require Secure Socket Layer connections. This will enable you to monitor all your "https" sites for performance, response time and downtime.
- Current Status for your Google page
- Using Firefox browser? Take the Current Status with you.
- Using Tooltips for quick access to details
- Configure your Country-specific Date Formats
- Monitor SSL enabled servers
- Force SSL version
- URL protocol
- Exclude URLs from a fullpage test
- HTTPS Basic target Type
Frequently asked questions
- How can I monitor a secure IMAP?
- Is your website secure?
- What should I monitor?
- If I am paying by a credit card, do I need to enter it every month?
- Do you accept credit cards?