Enable HTTP Compression
Allows you to monitor pages which serve compressed content. Currently our monitoring agent supports the 'deflate' and 'gzip' content encoding.
- HTTP compression problems
- Enable IPv6 connections
- Soft timeout alerts
- HTTP Performance Target Type
Frequently asked questions
- Does your service support Secure Socket Layer for ecommerce transactions?
- What is the purpose of Traceroute information and how to activate it?
- What types of applications are monitored?
- What should I monitor?
- What is WSDL / Web Service Definition Language?