Accept-Language HTTP header
Configures the monitoring agent to include an Accept-Language header in the HTTP request. By default this option is disabled and no Accept-Language header is sent. You can select between several predefined popular languages or you can select the option "Any", which will send a request header including the following line:
The following is a list of the headers which will be added to the HTTP request when you select any of the predefined languages in the target configuration:
Please note that this page applies to the WebSitePulse monitoring configuration only. The HTTP protocol specification allows for multiple languages and/or encoding preferences to be specified with this header so If you need to use a custom header for a language/encoding which is not included in the default options list, please contact us and we will make the necessary changes for you.
- Protocol and Content related alerts
- HTTP Performance Target Type
- HTTP Referer
- HTTP Advanced Target Type
- HTTP Status Codes - 4xx
Frequently asked questions
- What is WSDL / Web Service Definition Language?
- Do you accept credit cards?
- Does WebSitePulse.com service work through a firewall?
- Does WebSitePulse.com guarantee my privacy?
- Is your website secure?