The HTTP Referer request header is used by some browsers to inform the HTTP server about the URL of page from which the URI in the request was obtained. The information sent with this header allows your server to generate lists of back-links to documents, for interest, logging, etc. It also allows bad links to be traced for maintenance.
- HTTP Performance Target Type
- HTTP Advanced Target Type
- HTTP Full-page Target Type
- HTTP basic target type
- Exclude URLs from a fullpage test
Frequently asked questions
- What types of applications are monitored?
- What should I monitor?
- Do you provide WAP monitoring?
- I can monitor my own servers locally. Why do I need WebSitePulse.com?
- How to monitor a SQL server?